1. Iron Works Tavern has a lively bar scene in their historic building, with live entertainment.
2. On Pawtuxet Cove, O’Rourke’s has a gorgeous patio and pours a perfect pint of Guinness.
3. In Wayland Square, McBride’s is an Irish pub that takes tradition seriously: they do a toast at 10pm every night in remembrance of loved ones.
4. Trinity Brewhouse in downtown Providence brews its own beers and has a mug club that comes with access to discount and
5. Twin Willows calls itself the Cheers of Narragansett, both for its friendly vibe and for its always-fun bar scene, perfect for watching sports.
6. Rick’s Roadhouse in Providence’s Jewelry District has one of the best whiskey selections in the state, and has something fun happening nearly every night.
7. Harry’s Bar + Burger has four locations – two in Providence, one in Lincoln, one in Newport – and a curated craft beer selection for days, plus adult milkshakes for dessert.