1. Cranston’s Chapel Grille has a killer Sunday buffet, complete with an Intercontinental station with fresh baked goods, smoked salmon and international cheeses; an omelet station; a pasta station; and a carving station with prime rib – plus a buffet with to-die-for breakfast and lunch items. For $9.99, add unlimited Bloody Marys, Mimosas or Sangria.
2. On the Warwick/East Greenwich line, Eleven Forty Nine offers a Sunday brunch that features a seemingly endless gourmet buffet, made-to-order omelets, pasta and Benedicts, and a carving station with prime rib, turkey or pork loin. Belgian waffles, French toast, Baked Haddock, Chicken Marsala and salads round out the options, but make sure to save room for the table of housemade desserts.
3. T’s Restaurant serves all-day breakfast brunch, which spans the spectrum from healthy options like egg white and turkey bacon omelets to indulgent pumpkin pancakes and lobster eggs benedict. The added bonus: locations in Cranston, East Greenwich and Narragansett, so the drive to satisfy your craving is never too far.
4. In downtown Wakefield, Phil’s Main Street Grille serves your morning meal any way you’d like. In the first floor diner, enjoy traditional breakfast favorites. Upstairs in The Loft, there are daily brunch options like Salmon and Eggs – roasted salmon topped with basil pesto and panko, served with two eggs and homefries.
5. Cure your Sunday morning blues at Red Stripe in Providence and East Greenwich, which serves a Hangover Burger with a fried egg, bacon and aioli for their brunch, along with bistro-inspired omelets like The Forager with wild mushrooms, Gruyere and fine herbs.
6. Have your eggs with a side of jazz at Characters Cafe’s Jazz Sundays, which feature the musical stylings of the Tri-Forte Trio with treats like Stuffed French Toast, omelets and burgers at the Cranston restaurant.
7. If you arrive to XO Cafe’s weekend Pajama Brunch in your actual pajamas, you’ll receive a free Bloody Mary or Mimosa. Even if you don’t go to the Providence restaurant in your skivvies, you’ll still get the benefit of enjoying benedicts, Steak and Eggs and the omelet bar.