1. Find unique gifts for the whole family, gourmet food and festive accessories at Canvasworks+ in Wickford.
2. Enjoy a wide selection of handmade, stylish gifts for you and your home at nonchalantmom in Wakefield.
3. Find affordable, fun gifts for everyone plus unique clothing and funky accessories at Green Ink Boutique in Wickford.
4. Have Scrumptions in East Greenwich sweeten up any hostess or teacher gift with these festive holiday cookies.
5. The Store at All That Matters is your one-stop shop for yoga apparel and accessories in South Kingstown, East Greenwich and Providence.
6. Find one-of-a-kind ornaments and collectibles like Old World Christmas, Patience Brewster, and much more at Different Drummer in Wickford.
7. OMO Jewels & Gifts in Westerly features a curated collection of American made jewelry, as well as ceramics and hand-blown glass.
8. Find handmade gifts by local artists at the Christmas Elegance Gift Show, Dec. 2-3, at the Courthouse Center for the Arts in West Kingston.
9. Eloquence Jewelers carries a wide selection of locally made jewelry and watches, as well as custom designs at their locations in East Greenwich and South Kingstown.
10. Browse an array of all-natural candles, artisan jewelry, Fair Trade products and much more at Midnight Sun in Wickford.
11. Holiday cakes, tarts and seasonal baked goods make gift-giving even sweeter at Slice of Heaven in Jamestown.
12. Enjoy the array of electic gifts including festive decor, affordable art, jewelry and more at The Purple Cow in Wakefield.
13. Make your special someone’s holiday sparkle with the diamond jewelry selection at Westerly Jewelry.
14. Find a variety of holiday gifts for pets (and their humans too!) at Benny And Jack in Wakefield.
15. The Beach House in Westerly gives holiday gifts a nautical twist with shorely-inspired, locally-made jewelry and art.
16. Enjoy an array of locally made, handcrafted art at the South County Art Association's 47th Annual Pottery and Art Sale, Nov. 24-Dec. 17 in Kingston.
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here